Affiliations & Credentials
Quality and sustainability
Our efforts are geared to protect the environment, contribute to society and further economic development.
As a result, we are active in all major organisations that help promote and regulate renewable energy. We also hire staff that are highly credentialed, can ensure quality designed and engineered systems that meet
all regulatory requirements, and provide optimal performance, cost efficiency and reliability over time.
By working together, we can advance the use of renewable energy and help Australia reach its mandatory renewable energy goal (20 percent of the country’s power production through renewable energy by 2020)
- Founding Sponsor, Australian Solar Best Practices Program
- Sponsor, Australian Solar Council
- Sponsor, Local Government Management Association
- Solari Energy staff: Clean Energy Council Accredited Designer and Registered Electrical Engineer (RPEQ/NPER/CPEng).
- Highest-quality products tested and accredited by CEC, IEC, UL and TUV
- ISO 9001-certified